Weekend of the Cross 2018 is July 19 – 22 at Camp Bethany. Check‐in will be Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm and checkout will be Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 10:00 am. We are looking forward to working with your group this summer. On this page you will find everything you need to register your group.
Discount Rate (Until June 4th) - $190
- Minimum $100 deposit due with individual registration, balance of $90 due by June 4th
Regular Rate (June 5th - June 18th) - $225
- Full payment and individual registration due by June 18th
- NO refunds will be given after June 18th
- NO registrations will be accepted after June 18th
- NO volunteer substitutions will be allowed after June 18th
Please let us know ASAP if one of your volunteers is unable to attend.
- Each church will need to register 1 driving adult (21+) for every 3 youth.
- Adults 19‐21 that have graduated high school can participate as adults but cannot drive youth.
- Youth that have completed high school in the same year as the event can not attend as an adult.
- Group leaders will need to provide a copy of all drivers’ current license and proof of auto insurance at the adult leader meeting.
- Every adult must have completed a UMC Safe Sanctuary training. Date of last training will be required during online registration.
- Group leaders must provide a copy of every adult’s background check at the adult leader meeting.
Adult Leaders Orientation Meeting
- At this meeting you will receive important information, including your worksite assignment, a list of tools you will need, the event schedule and other information for the weekend.
- July 7th – 10:00 AM at Grace Community UMC.
- All adult volunteers and group leaders must attend this meeting.
Map To Camp Bethany
9766 US Hwy 79